Are you just existing? Or really living? Are your relationships real or simply on the surface?
When people say to me, "I'm just getting by," I'm barely surviving," or "I'm just existing."...there's a greater purpose of joy, truth, and of bold redeeming love that I share.
What is your definition of success? When seeking opportunities to make a difference, it's important to be open to a change, present your gifts, and to give it all you have. Here's a little laughter and truth from Michael Jr. that may change your mindset. Thank you, Success Stories @ Great Learning ! https://lnkd.in/edKZbvy #Leadership #PersonalBranding #SuccessMindset
Adoption Care and Concern: The Month of March is a Marvelous time for supporting causes that truly Matter! This month we are encouraging everyone to consider a gift to Mighty in the Land: https://lnkd.in/eHMqpuw As Robert Rogers and crew are caring for orphans and children’s homes all over the world, we, too, are giving 100% of my book proceeds to this critical mission throughout March! Thank you for your consideration! Blessings! #adoption #orphancare #childrenswellbeing Image: Unsplash Activate link to view larger image. https://www.amazon.com/Teresa-J.-Herbic/e/B00IZOHX6W%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/through-the-fire-teresa-j-herbic/1135151690 https://www.target.com/p/family-prayer-made-easy-by-teresa-herbic-paperback / https://www.walmart.com/ip/Family-Prayer-Made-Easy-A-Practical-Guide-for-Praying-Together-9781629117386/54038376
When people say to me, "I'm just getting by," I'm barely surviving," or "I'm just existing."...there's a greater purpose of joy, truth, and of bold redeeming love that I share.
If only we seek and believe....This message says it all from a very dear pastor and family friend. I encourage you to listen.Bold Love | 9:00AM | Sunday, May 9 - YouTube